Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Top Ten Artbooks for Today - by Tangy57


Click on any picture of an artie to make it bigger

Spelling Test

This artie is amazing well presented,and a very colorful idea.This is a great way of persuading people to love your artbook,very fun idea too.A great way to earn fame.This artie deserves top spot for today. 

 What's your fave color?

 This artie isn't very special,and I think anyone could have come up with this,unless they were color blind.And its not a very colorful artie even though its called 'What is your fav color?'

Ma Crushie

I don't really understand this artie,he just says that he has a crush on his girlfriend,which most people would know and hope to be true,which is a fact about him that I don't really care about,though I do like the background.

 Win stuff

Just another scam to get people to love their artie.I'm sure this guy meant what he meant at first but I don't think he thought that this many people would love his artie.

 Breakaway

Breakaway,more like Runaway!

This is just another long piece of writing done by Roxy-1,who I really don't care about,it is really boring and I don't have any idea why it got our fifth place today.

Rarest thing on Msp

This artie is marvelous,never seen anything like it before.Totally new idea,well presented.This artie doesn't deserve sixth...it deserves second.

 Truth about VIPs

The comments on this artie are a little offensive to VIPs (such as me and Evie) but the artie itself,is okay.

 Lol

Really random,I like random,but try and make an artie with a purpose next time.

Happy Easter 2014

Probably one of Roxy's best artbooks because it isn't dead long and dramatic like all the rest of her arties.I hope Roxy entered this into the Easter competition  and if she has...I hope she wins...That is the nicest thing I have ever said about Roxy.

Important

Really long but important text this is.But Evie made one just like this.Maybe money maker copied Evie's artie.





That's the top ten arties for today

Remember to check out my blog

tangy57.blogspot.co.uk

Going to bed now,been working on this for ages

Tangy out

~Tangy57

No comments:

Post a Comment