Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fellow Moviestars - by beatifulbird9


Hey my Fellow Moviestars,these are all the top tips and facts you need to become popular.


  1. First,do all your tasks
  2. Keep in touch with your friends
  3. Make marvelous movies and amazing art books
  4.  Try out some new looks
  5. Be yourself,don't try to be someone your not.
  6. Add me and Tangy57 (all requests accepted)
  7. Keep it up,go on Msp everyday
Okay,so I'll tell you about my life on Msp.

  • My name is Evie
  • My nickname is Stevie
  • I started Msp,August 2013
  • My favorite color is orange.
  • I am Team Angelings and Msp
  • I am best friends with Tangy57 and katlin punk
  • Also,I am level 17 (help me to level 18)
  • I spelt my username wrong because I was only 7 when I started
Thanks for reading : ) 

Best Wishes

~beatifulbird9


1 comment: